We Build Amazing Products
We're a fast growing company looking for talented individuals who can help us make software better.
Sales Development Executive
As a Sales Development Executive, you will be involved in identifying, generating, and qualifying opportunities by questioning, discovering, and understanding their business challenges.
You will need to be naturally high energy, a brilliant communicator and able to converse easily with all levels within a business prospects base from gatekeepers, departmental managers, or the business leaders themselves.
The company is looking for a driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who can use these qualities combined with their knowledge of the software products to generate, qualify, and develop new business.
They do not expect you to be a product expert from day one, so with a hunger to learn you will be supported from the get-go, with a thorough training and development plan. This will help you in your journey to become a successful sales professional and progress through the ranks.
We have big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
- Confident with outbound prospecting, follow-up marketing campaigns and lead qualification.
- Identifying, engaging with, and qualifying outbound prospects to generate sales opportunities for Account Executives and Customer Success teams.
- Multi-channel prospecting, including email, video, phone, and LinkedIn, aided by quality content.
- Educating prospects about key issues affecting them and articulating the benefits.
- Owning the outreach tools, reporting on your findings backed by data, and suggesting improvements.
- Experimenting with outbound campaigns.
- Ability to ensure that Salesforce (the Customer Relationship Management tools) is up to date.
- Hit your monthly targets for qualified demos booked and completed.
You will be provided with full training on all the tools available to you, including Salesforce, Cognism, LiveChat, LinkedIn, how to plan and implement a sales campaign, as well, of course, the in-house products, markets and customer base.
Continuous training will be on-going and provided throughout employment.
Who Are We Looking For?
- An energetic and motivated individual who can come and add value to the team from day one.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude, able to bounce back from rejection and disappointment with the inner confidence that you know that you will close the next prospect.
- You thrive in a fast, dynamic, and ambitious culture that prioritises collaboration, openness, and continuous learning.
- Process oriented and goal driven individual with the hunger to learn.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A natural relationship builder
- Some experience in B2B sales and prospecting is preferable.
- £22,000pa DoE + commission/bonus = realistic of £25,000+ uncapped
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- You are entitled to 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year. This is made up of 20 days annual holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank and Public holidays (pro rata for part time staff).
If you think that you will be suitable for this Sales Development Executive role, please apply now!
We are looking to expand our development team and are looking for an all-round individual who enjoys coding, but is also interested in the business requirements around software systems. We are open to both current students and graduates.
We are looking for someone with .NET experience, preferably SQL, however, if you are a proficient coder and find you pick up new languages quickly, we would also be happy to talk to you. Ideally, we would like someone to straddle development and support for our end users. It would be a technical role and ultimately will also involve some database activity and report writing. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an all-round understanding of business requirements and how software can provide the efficiencies businesses need. For the right candidate the role has the option to allow involvement with the specifying process, through coding and testing the software.
We will provide on the job training and substantial background to our current product set and the code behind it. You will work with our current technical team, ranging from development to helpdesk all of whom have been part of the business for between 5 and 12 years.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking individuals who can work effectively as part of a team, who can also work independently with a strong attention to detail.
Bringing new ideas and suggestions to the product, development methods, tools and processes would be actively encouraged. You should be able to both provide advice to and accept support from other team members and be able to clearly explain complex technical concepts. It is important that you can multi-task effectively.
We are looking for key skills in some of the following areas:
Working in the Visual Studio .NET development environment.
- Programming primarily in C# with some VB where necessary.
- Web application development with Web Forms and MVC.
- Web technologies CSS/CSS3/SCSS, JSON, XML, HTML/HTML5.
- Mobile development for iOS and Android using Xamarin.
- Use of MSSQL databases and SQL development using T-SQL.
- Understanding of developing and consuming APIs.
- Understand the use and importance of source control using Git.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Understanding of the importance of privacy and GDPR requirements for web development.
5a Nantwich Court
Mon to Fri: 9am - 5.30pm