We Build Amazing Products
We're a fast growing company looking for talented individuals who can help us make software better.
We are looking to expand our development team and are looking for an all-round individual who enjoys coding, but is also interested in the business requirements around software systems. We are open to both current students and graduates.
We are looking for someone with .NET experience, preferably SQL, however, if you are a proficient coder and find you pick up new languages quickly, we would also be happy to talk to you. Ideally, we would like someone to straddle development and support for our end users. It would be a technical role and ultimately will also involve some database activity and report writing. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an all-round understanding of business requirements and how software can provide the efficiencies businesses need. For the right candidate the role has the option to allow involvement with the specifying process, through coding and testing the software.
We will provide on the job training and substantial background to our current product set and the code behind it. You will work with our current technical team, ranging from development to helpdesk all of whom have been part of the business for between 5 and 12 years.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking individuals who can work effectively as part of a team, who can also work independently with a strong attention to detail.
Bringing new ideas and suggestions to the product, development methods, tools and processes would be actively encouraged. You should be able to both provide advice to and accept support from other team members and be able to clearly explain complex technical concepts. It is important that you can multi-task effectively.
We are looking for key skills in some of the following areas:
Working in the Visual Studio .NET development environment.
- Programming primarily in C# with some VB where necessary.
- Web application development with Web Forms and MVC.
- Web technologies CSS/CSS3/SCSS, JSON, XML, HTML/HTML5.
- Mobile development for iOS and Android using Xamarin.
- Use of MSSQL databases and SQL development using T-SQL.
- Understanding of developing and consuming APIs.
- Understand the use and importance of source control using Git.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Understanding of the importance of privacy and GDPR requirements for web development.
5a Nantwich Court
Mon to Fri: 9am - 5.30pm