Reynolds Catering is one of the leading fresh fruit and veg suppliers, and wholesalers to the UK food service and catering industry, but like many other businesses, they were experiencing the many problems associated with manual expense claiming.
Prior to automating their expenses, there was no formal system. Spreadsheets were used, but there was no consistency. The process was time consuming and the finance team heard all kinds of excuses for claims not being submitted!
Financial controller, Julia, believed that an automated expense process would be the way forward, and was looking for a simple, straightforward solution which would be cost effective.
Having effectively implemented MyExpenses as their expenses solution, what have been the benefits?
- Clarification amongst employees has been excellent. Everyone knows what they can claim, when and how.
- The system is easy for employees to understand
- There is no longer a need for messy inconsistent spreadsheets, which employees struggled with
An effective expense management tool, is not all that MyExpenses provided, but also the technical support to help implement and maintain the software. Julia remarked that “of all the projects we have ever done, this has been by far the easiest to implement. Considering this was all done over the phone, I cannot fault the service”.
“MyExpenses has enabled us to implement an effective expenses policy, which has given much needed clarification. Implementation was remarkably straightforward and the helpdesk staff always offer an exemplary service with quick responses. The team at MyExpenses have made this one of the easiest projects we have implemented to date, and I cannot fault them. The spreadsheets we used previously left too much room for error and were incredibly time consuming. We are very pleased with the value for money and simplicity offered by MyExpenses.” – Reynolds Catering Supplies Ltd
- NEW Incorporating Budgets into Expense Management - 19 January 2021
- Using Cloud Software to Boost Productivity FREE Webinar - 12 January 2021
- Streamlining Expenses for Weldmar Hospicecare Trust - 11 January 2021