2020 is a special year for Point Progress, as we celebrate our Company’s 20th birthday!
Whilst the world around us is currently almost unrecognisable, it is nice to be able to share some happy news with our customers.
As many of our clients, or visitors to our website will have seen, we have chosen to celebrate 20 years with a re branding. We have gone back to our roots, Point Progress.
For many years, MyExpensesOnline was our core product, after intially being developed for use by the NHS. Since then however, our portfolio has increased, and this no longer reflects everything we have to offer.
With the change of name, we are also very happy with our brand new logo, which customers will start to see across our software.
As well as our expense solution (now MyExpenses), we now have many more products to offer, which are all designed to assist businesses with those tedious tasks. This includes:
However, it is not just our expanding product selection that we have to be proud of. We have come a long way as a company, and can now boast some amazing achievements, which we’ve picked up along the way:
- Cyber Essentials Accreditation
- Becoming an approved Crown Commercial Service Provider
- Being recognised in the South Cheshire Chamber Business Awards for our Excellence in Customer Service
- Expanding our customer base into different sectors
- Exhibiting at some of the biggest business and finance expos in the UK
We are by no means sitting back and taking it easy now! We are constantly striving to develop our software by listening to our customers and adapting to changing technologies.
You will find all of our product information on our website, but if you prefer to talk to someone, please give us a call on 01270 611800.
We wish to thank all of our staff and customers for helping to make Point Progress what it is today, and look forward to the next 20 years!
- Using Cloud Software to Boost Productivity FREE Webinar - 12 January 2021
- Streamlining Expenses for Weldmar Hospicecare Trust - 11 January 2021
- Point Progress Featured in the Chronicle & Mid-Cheshire Independent - 8 January 2021