Introducing our powerful online time and attendance system; a valuable tool to record work activities without the tedium of paper timesheets
If your business is one of the many who rely on paper timesheets, or some form of activity tracking for employees, then this could be the solution for you.
Time tracking is a tried and tested way of effectively managing working hours. When done regularly and accurately, this can help boost productivity and improve employee engagement and performance.
As part of our ever-evolving range of software solutions, we are delighted to now also offer our online time and attendance module, MyTime.
MyTime has many features to offer, including:
Mobile Time & Attendance / Timesheets
Simply enter a start and end time OR easily clock-in and clock-out via our app.
Accurate Activity, Cost and Project Reporting
Quickly record the number of hours spent on a particular task or project.
Flexible Approval for Any Structure
Timesheets guaranteed to be routed to the correct manager every time.
Truly Integrated Mileage and Allowances
Submit a mileage or daily allowance claim directly in timesheets, unlocking a coherent time management and expenses system.
Save time and remove errors with easy timesheet and payment transfer of information
The ideal time and attendance system for employees working from home
With more people working from home, our MyTime solution has been helping provide companies with a clear insight into their employee’s activities. Here are some of the great reasons to switch to MyTime:
- Save time and improve productivity by reducing the time spent on recording activities
- Automatic calculation of overtime, meaning reduced chance of error and further time savings
- Incorporate your own rules based on flexible coding, staff, time activities and more
- If combined with our employee expenses and holiday booking and absence management you have an unbeatable solution
You can find out more about the MyTime module here.
- Using Cloud Software to Boost Productivity FREE Webinar - 12 January 2021
- Streamlining Expenses for Weldmar Hospicecare Trust - 11 January 2021
- Point Progress Featured in the Chronicle & Mid-Cheshire Independent - 8 January 2021